This version comes with some new features, some improvements and a couple of fixes.
- Premium: MHL (Media Hash List) files are created for each transfer.
- Premium: Transfer Log files are created for each transfer.
- Native support has been added for Sony SxS disks.
- Added very easy company-wide deployment mechanism.
- The ETA algorithm keeps getting better!
- The new EULA has a TLDR; (Too Long, Didn’t Read) summary.
- The Script Log alway outputs the actual amount of bytes copied, even if a transfer wasn’t successful.
- We've trimmed the text output in the Transfer View to make it easier on the eyes.
- Open the Transfer Log window with ⌘-L.
- The Script Log can now be opened with Shift-⌘-L.
- The Progress Bars are now more precise, not reserving space for ignored files (.Trashes et al).
- Ignoring a NAS no longer causes a crash. Thanks for reporting this!
- Using international characters was an issue for some, no longer.
Download Hedge for Mac 1.4